Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Healthcare IT Marketing and PR Conference
Advanced Registration Extend through 1/17/17.
Where: Las Vegas
When: April 5-7, 2017
It’s less than 2 months until the 2017 Healthcare IT Marketing and PR Conference (HITMC). This unique event focuses on the special needs of marketing and PR professionals trying to market to doctors, healthcare executives, hospitals, and other healthcare professionals.
For those not as familiar with the conference, here are the top 5 reasons you should be sure to attend HITMC 2017:
- Incredible Speakers – We’ve lined up an all star group of speakers for HITMC 2017 (many more still being added). The biggest complaint we get at the conference is that attendees want to attend more than one session at the same time. That’s a problem we expect to have again in 2017.
- Unique Networking – Where else can you connect with hundreds of peers who understand the challenges of trying to sell something to healthcare organizations? Sure, you’re all working across from each other at conferences like HIMSS, but at HITMC you get to meet each other and share experiences and insights that take your marketing and PR to the next level.
- Great Keynote – Our keynote speaker is going to expand your thinking on customer and employee engagement and how to use it in your marketing efforts. His session alone will be worth the price of admission.
- Personal Development – HITMC prides itself on providing tangible takeaways that can benefit your organization as soon as you return from the conference. However, we also strive to develop you personally. The HITMC community has a way of accepting who you are and inspiring you to even greater heights.
- Have Fun – HITMC has the philosophy of work hard and play hard.
Don’t wait, register today before the early registration closes on January 17th.
HITMC 2017 Sponsors
If you’re interested in being a sponsor of the event, you can browse the full list of sponsor opportunities or just reply to this email for more information.
Answers Media Company is excited to be a sponsor this year. Hope to see you in Las Vegas!