Version 4.0 now available.
- New Appendix on required Core Objective: Performance of HIPAA Compliant Security and Risk Analysis
- New Appendix which includes link to recorded webinar and slides from the recent eLearning event for Specialists and Meaningful Use
- Extended Chapter for Specialists achieving Meaningful Use through exclusions.
- Update information on Certified Technology and the Permanent Certification Program
- New information on the provisions proposed in the CMS NPRM for Stage 2 Meaningful Use
Written by Jim Tate, a nationally recognized expert on the CMS EHR Incentive Program, certified technology and Meaningful Use objectives, The Incentive Roadmap® is currently in use by practices around the country as the “go-to” manual on achieving meaningful use. In addition to new material, it provides end-to-end guidance to eligible providers and practices on the right way to successfully meet all the requirements for receiving incentives and covers:
- Which incentive program to select
- How to become a meaningful user
- The registration process
- Details on certification
- Meaningful Use for Specialists
“With the 4th edition, this version is as up to date as any literature available at this time. Highly recommend this for medical practices trying to qualify for meaningful use this and upcoming years.”- Stuart Zeilender, Asheville Pulmonary
“5 out of 5 stars, this book is well researched, insightful and full of useful information. It distills a difficult subject into plain English. It is clear that the author is well versed in the subject matter. I recommend this book highly.” – Marla Durben Hirsch
This manual looks at what steps you will need to take to get ready for meaningful use. It is e-mailed as an Adobe PDF when purchased.
Click here to order your copy through our HITECH Answers product store.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here