Talent Tuesday: Now Hiring
Welcome to Talent Tuesday. Check back each week as we highlight job opportunities and tips from the healthcare IT recruitment specialists at Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company.
Follow them on Twitter @
Paul Meyer, Business Development Executive
Contact and connect with him on LinkedIn
Today’s Tip from Paul:
Make sure you have updated client references for your project work. If you have a consultant for 5-10 years, you should be able to provide quality references from your last two or three engagements. When you are wrapping up a project, make sure you ask your manager or project manager if you can use them as a reference. It’s a great practice and keeps your references current.
Epic Ambulatory/ MyChart Analyst
- Must be certified in Epic Ambulatory
- Prefer certification in Epic Beacon and/or Epic MyChart
- Must have experience with Epic Ambulatory AND MyChart
- Prefer experience with Beacon
- Minimum of 3 years of Epic implementation and optimization experience with Epic Ambulatory