Talent Tuesday: Now Hiring!
Welcome to Talent Tuesday. Check back each week as we highlight job opportunities and tips from the healthcare IT recruitment specialists at Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company.
Follow them on Twitter @
Rob Whitley, Sr. Business Development Executive
Contact and connect with him on LinkedIn.
Today’s Tip from Rob:
Whether you are interviewing on the phone or in person, it’s important to speak and act in a way that conveys positivity. The interviewer wants to know that you’ll be a great person to have in the office every day.
How can you project this attitude? Always try to inject a little “pep” in your voice. Think positive thoughts, and frame your responses in terms of solutions and overcoming challenges. When you’re answering questions, do so in a confident manner without being timid or arrogant. Lastly, be genuine and real in the conversation. Don’t fake it—let the real you show, especially the part of you that’s excited to take on a new opportunity.
For more tips and resources check out previous Talent Tuesday posts.
PACs – Agfa Systems Analyst
Qualified candidates will assist our client with outstanding incident tickets post deployment, including: zero viewer, hanging protocols, etc, as well as cross train the full-time staff on Agfa.
- Must have extensive PACs experience
- Provide tier-2 support of application incidents reported through the help desk; including 24/7 on call coverage as required
- Provide analytical assistance to junior team members to resolve application incidents, maintenance items, and enhancement requests
- MUST have strong experience with Agfa
- Prefer experience with: Radiant RIS, and Nuance Powerscribe
- 50% Remote