Talent Tuesday: Now Hiring!
Welcome to Talent Tuesday. Check back each week as we highlight job opportunities and tips from the healthcare IT recruitment specialists at Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company.
Follow them on Twitter @
Courtney Tague, Account Manager Executive
Contact and connect with her on LinkedIn.
Today’s Tip from Courtney:
Thank the client for the interview! Do it in person, then a few hours later take time to sit and write an email. Thank them for their time and effort, and more importantly be sure to highlight a piece of information you learned in the interview. Whether that’s something you liked about the company or the position itself, make not of it in your email. Lastly, express again that you’re interested in the role and why you think you’d be the ideal candidate for it.
For more tips and resources check out previous Talent Tuesday posts.
Epic HIM/ Cadence Analyst
Check out this opportunity.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Must be certified in HIM
- Strong buid experience with all HIM applications, including Identity
- 4+ Years of HIM experience
- Full Cycle Implementation
- Prefer someone with additional Cadence certification and build experience.
- Experience setting up patient searches and break the glass to minimize the risk of practices selecting the wrong patients.
- Strong experience with document management, including building out document types.
- Responsible for chart correction workflows, configuring the legal medical record report, and helping to manage the potential duplicates report and duplicate patient merge process, including coordinating with downstream systems.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: through January 2018, with probable extension – 1 – 2 years