Talent Tuesday: Now Hiring!
Welcome to Talent Tuesday. Check back each week as we highlight job opportunities and tips from the healthcare IT recruitment specialists at Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company.
Follow them on Twitter @
Jeff Cunio, BDE Director, Competitive Accounts
Contact and connect with him on LinkedIn.
Today’s Tip from Jeff:
Have the “interview yips”? Time for a mock interview!
Yes, I know it may sound crazy, but if you’ve had a few interviews without an offer, call a trusted recruiter and ask them to role play an interview with you. A skilled recruiter will be able to identify things you’re doing that may not present well to the clients you’ve interviewed with. Just be sure you let your recruiter know he or she has your permission to share what the see.
For more tips and resources check out previous Talent Tuesday posts.
Epic HIM/ Cadence Analyst
Check out this opportunity.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Must be certified in HIM
- Strong buid experience with all HIM applications, including Identity
- 4+ Years of HIM experience
- Full Cycle Implementation
- Prefer someone with additional Cadence certification and build experience.
- Experience setting up patient searches and break the glass to minimize the risk of practices selecting the wrong patients.
- Strong experience with document management, including building out document types.
- Responsible for chart correction workflows, configuring the legal medical record report, and helping to manage the potential duplicates report and duplicate patient merge process, including coordinating with downstream systems.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: through January 2018, with probable extension – 1 – 2 years