Talent Tuesday: Now Hiring!
Welcome to Talent Tuesday. Check back each week as we highlight job opportunities and tips from the healthcare IT recruitment specialists at Pivot Point Consulting, a Vaco Company.
Follow them on Twitter @
Rob Whitley, Sr. Business Development Executive
Contact and connect with him on LinkedIn.
Today’s Tip from Rob:
Whether you are interviewing on the phone or in person, it’s important to speak and act in a way that conveys positivity. The interviewer wants to know that you’ll be a great person to have in the office every day.
For more tips and resources check out previous Talent Tuesday posts.
Epic Optime/Anesthesia Principal Trainer
Check out this opportunity.
- Must be certified in Epic Optime/Anesthesia
- Must have training experience in Epic Optime/Anesthesia at multiple client sites
- Strong MST Build experience at multiple sites
- Strong Curriculum Development
- Travel on-site Mon-Thurs required
- 50% Remote is a strong possibility