The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of July that we think deserve sharing again.
By William O’Toole – To BA or not to BA? When a covered entity contracts with two vendors for interface software between the vendors’ systems each vendor is a business associate of the covered entity, no different than before the interface project.
By William O’Toole – For the supermajority of Health IT companies and healthcare providers alike calendar year-end is fiscal year-end. Companies strive to book as much business as possible; incentives exist.
William O'Toole O'Toole Law Group email@example.com . The value of non-compete agreements . Healthcare information technology (HIT) professionals are on the move, HIT companies are seeking the best talent, and...
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- ABCs of VBC – Final Rule for 2020
- From GPS and F35 Fighters to Next Generation OCR
- ESRD and DMEPOS CY 2020 Final Rule
- Driving Transformation through Academic Medical Centers
- Federal Requirements on Interoperability Pose Major Challenges and Opportunities
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net