Americans are borrowing tens of billions to pay for basic healthcare. Nearly 45M Americans suffered from some form of mental illness in 2016. The mean marketing budget of 200 companies increased more than 26%. The financial and market performance of major tech consulting firms. These are topics of the selected reports.
Atul Gawande, Steve Forbes, Mark McClellan, Andy Slavitt and Sanjay Gupta join others to chart path forward on making healthcare more affordable at West Health’s Healthcare Costs Innovation Summit. The one-day summit is focused on advancing solutions to America’s healthcare cost crisis.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- CMS 2019 Rule Creates Incentive for Remote Patient Monitoring – How to Get Started
- HHS Announces Next Steps in Advancing Interoperability of Health Information
- InstaMed Releases Ninth Annual Trends in Healthcare Payments Report
- The Friday Five – Patience Experience Week
- Health IT Events and Hashtags
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net