By Benjamin Kanter – On April 15, 2019, Notre Dame cathedral, the iconic and beloved monument, burned and was nearly lost in its entirety despite an enormously complex and expensive fire alarm system built exclusively to prevent such a disaster.
Companies are seeking talent for the fastest growing industries in tech and healthcare is on the top of the list. Who is looking for what? Here are posted opportunities being reported from SA Ignite, Fortinet, Vocera, and dr chrono.
Companies are seeking talent for the fastest growing industries in tech and healthcare is on the top of the list. Who is looking for what? Here are posted opportunities being reported from dr chrono, Vocera, ChartLogic, InstaMed and Health Current.
By Win Reis – If endpoint security – especially for smartphones – wasn’t a top-of-mind issue for healthcare IT leaders before, it certainly is now. I’ve spoken with numerous customers who struggle with it and are asking for guidance.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- How NLP Reveals Social Determinants Data to Improve Population Health
- Strategic Tips for Aligning Case Management and Revenue Cycle
- AHIMA19: Health Data and Information Conference
- ‘An Arm And A Leg’: Real Lessons Doctors Can Learn From Fake Patients
- CMS: Beyond the Policy
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net