By Joel Barthelemy – Malcolm X said, “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” It’s sage advice that many clinicians might agree with. After all, a patient’s behaviors and choices today influence their well-being in the future.
By Joel Barthelemy – Today’s healthcare challenges are often framed in terms of patient struggles. From high deductible plans to provider shortages, many patients are frustrated by our current healthcare system.
By Lee Horner – Caregiving for a loved one can bring out positive and negative emotions. Feeling frustrated and angry with everyone, from the care recipient to the doctors, are common emotions, especially for those caring from a distance.
By Lee Horner – Preventing harm from medications, or adverse drug events (ADEs) is critical to maintaining patient safety and reducing hospital readmissions.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Quality Payment Program Exception Applications Now Available
- The ONC Calls In to This Just In Summer HITs Show
- New eHealth Exchange Health Information Network Infrastructure
- Patient Experience 9-3-2019
- The 2019 Quality Payment Program API Developer Preview is Now Open
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net