Adoption and utilization of digital health tools among providers, clinical research organizations, payers and pharmaceutical companies is set to increase this year, according to a paper Validic published in advance of the and Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) association’s 2016 Annual Conference & Exhibition.
HHS has announced measurable goals and a timeline to move the Medicare program toward paying providers based on the quality, rather than the quantity of care. This marks the first time HHS has set explicit goals for value-based payments.
Success Will Require All-Around Engagement By Joy Rios, Managing Partner at Practice Transformation Twitter: @askjoyrios This week is all about Health IT awareness. One on-going health IT conversation is how...
Five Strategies for Success By Jeff Wood, Vice President, Product Management, Navicure Twitter: @Navicure The healthcare industry is in the midst of a major transformation. Traditional fee-for-service models are giving...
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Outcomes-Based Certification – Coming to a Module Near You!
- CONNECT Project Transitions to the Private Sector
- The AI Advantage: How to Improve Palliative Care in A Value-based World
- AMA Awards Research Grants to Advance the Study of Women in Medicine
- State HIE News and Updates 9-13-19
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net