By Steve Fanning – Between diminishing reimbursements and the transition to value-based care, healthcare providers face ever-increasing pressure to reduce healthcare delivery costs. In this environment it’s become critical that operations be managed more efficiently in order to protect margins, on top of adhering to their mission of delivering quality care that supports optimal health outcomes.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
Sign up to get our eNews Digests delivered to your inbox. Click Here to Sign Up
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- The ATA Joins Congressional Champions to Introduce New Bipartisan Telehealth Legislation
- The Friday Five – HLTH Round Up
- Why is Addressing Workflow Woes the Next Big Thing for Patient Engagement?
- NOW on Demand Listen to Episodes on Healthcare Costs and Patient Payments
- New Data Show Nearly One-Third of Hospitals Can Access PDMP Data within their EHR
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net