By Matt Fisher – Healthcare has become a hotbed for startups of all kinds from new provider models to insurance companies to health technology. No matter what area of healthcare is targeted by a startup, the desire is to proceed with innovation or disruption bolstered by a feeling that this idea will be the one to change healthcare.
HIMSS Presenter on Wednesday the 26th By Michelle Holmes MBA MHA, ECG Management Consultants, Inc. Twitter: @MHolmesHIT LinkedIn: Profile To improve coordination and combat fragmented care, a 2006 ruling by the...
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Outcomes-Based Certification – Coming to a Module Near You!
- CONNECT Project Transitions to the Private Sector
- The AI Advantage: How to Improve Palliative Care in A Value-based World
- AMA Awards Research Grants to Advance the Study of Women in Medicine
- State HIE News and Updates 9-13-19
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net