The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of October that we think deserve sharing again.
By Shane Whitlatch – It can be helpful to think of good compliance practices as preventive maintenance. It’s easier to have prepared all along than have to scramble to prove compliance when an audit comes up.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- How NLP Reveals Social Determinants Data to Improve Population Health
- Strategic Tips for Aligning Case Management and Revenue Cycle
- AHIMA19: Health Data and Information Conference
- ‘An Arm And A Leg’: Real Lessons Doctors Can Learn From Fake Patients
- CMS: Beyond the Policy
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net