The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of July that we think deserve sharing again.
By Scott Sullivan – Internet access has been mainstream for about 25 years now. Since the days when almost every American household received an AOL installation disc in the mail, it seems the Internet has grown into a digital behemoth connecting every person across every nation.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Getting to Zero Patient Bad Debt
- Lifting the U.S. Ban on a National Patient Identifier: 3 Things to Know
- Operating Rules for Payment-Related Transactions
- KHN’s ‘What The Health?’: Gun Violence And The Politics Of Public Health
- There is No Big Moment
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net