It is day three of our 12 Days of Christmas Posts and we say Merci! to groups of three! Thank you to all our contributors and read the most read post of the year.
The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of November that we think deserve sharing again.
By Scott Corbitt – Part of the thrill of working in health IT comes from bringing something more than just a cool widget to market. As a nurse myself, I want to help fellow clinicians with software that solves problems.
The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of July that we think deserve sharing again.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Bundled Payments – Last Call???
- Agreeing on Outcomes is Good, Achieving Outcomes with Data Analytics is Even Better
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ Still More ‘Medicare-For-All’
- Apply to Participate in the 2019 Factors Associated with Reporting Quality Measures Study
- Virtual Care: Transforming the Way We See Our Providers
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net