Fred Goldstein catches up with ONC’s Donald Rucker shortly after his keynote address at the HIMSS pre-conference NHIT Summit announcing the Notice of Proposed Rule Making.
By David Lareau – Long a favorite topic of discussion among health IT insiders, interoperability has finally started to earn the attention of a wider industry audience. To list just two of many possible recent examples…
This is a reminder of two important deadlines for the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS): Last day to submit measures for consideration and the last day to register as a group via CAHPS.
Eligible hospitals and CAHs may be exempt from Medicare penalties if they can show that demonstrating meaningful use would result in a significant hardship.
By William Hyman – I think it is fair to say that EHRs, as we currently know them, are largely hated by their users, although no doubt beloved by their vendors.
By Tom S. Lee PhD – CMS continues to refine and streamline incentive programs, this time focusing on Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Record for hospitals and the Advancing Care Information category for the Merit-based Incentive Payment System.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Outcomes-Based Certification – Coming to a Module Near You!
- CONNECT Project Transitions to the Private Sector
- The AI Advantage: How to Improve Palliative Care in A Value-based World
- AMA Awards Research Grants to Advance the Study of Women in Medicine
- State HIE News and Updates 9-13-19
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net