By David Lareau – Long a favorite topic of discussion among health IT insiders, interoperability has finally started to earn the attention of a wider industry audience. To list just two of many possible recent examples…
This is a reminder of two important deadlines for the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS): Last day to submit measures for consideration and the last day to register as a group via CAHPS.
Eligible hospitals and CAHs may be exempt from Medicare penalties if they can show that demonstrating meaningful use would result in a significant hardship.
By William Hyman – I think it is fair to say that EHRs, as we currently know them, are largely hated by their users, although no doubt beloved by their vendors.
By Tom S. Lee PhD – CMS continues to refine and streamline incentive programs, this time focusing on Meaningful Use of Electronic Health Record for hospitals and the Advancing Care Information category for the Merit-based Incentive Payment System.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Improve Transitions to Drive Outcomes Under Value-Based Care
- The 2019 Interoperability Standards Advisory Reference Edition is Now Available
- From the Desk of Matt Fisher – ICYMI
- Revenue Cycle and Payer News 1-16-2019
- Sorting out AI, ML, DL, and NLP
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net