By Art Gross – Pawnee County Memorial Hospital (PCMH) in Pawnee City, Nebraska has notified 7,038 patients that a hacker may have accessed some of their protected health information.
Who doesn’t like a good list? Whether you are on it, know someone on it, or aspire to be on it, you always want to read the list. From the latest health mobile app technology to the top healthIT stories from last month, here are some interesting lists I think deserve sharing.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Quality Payment Program Exception Applications Now Available
- The ONC Calls In to This Just In Summer HITs Show
- New eHealth Exchange Health Information Network Infrastructure
- Patient Experience 9-3-2019
- The 2019 Quality Payment Program API Developer Preview is Now Open
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net