By Art Gross – Pawnee County Memorial Hospital (PCMH) in Pawnee City, Nebraska has notified 7,038 patients that a hacker may have accessed some of their protected health information.
Who doesn’t like a good list? Whether you are on it, know someone on it, or aspire to be on it, you always want to read the list. From the latest health mobile app technology to the top healthIT stories from last month, here are some interesting lists I think deserve sharing.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- At the Heart of Healthcare Transformation: The CIO and CTO
- Learning While Caring: Advancing Patient-Centered Care for People with Multiple Chronic Conditions
- Misconfigured Webpage Exposed Patient Data
- The Friday Five – Nurses Week Highlights
- HHS To Deliver Value-Based Transformation in Primary Care
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net