The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of January.
There is much debate whether the long awaited ACO reimbursement model introduced through the Affordable Care Act (ACA) will be successful in achieving the goals of health reform. I think critics are missing the point.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Outcomes-Based Certification – Coming to a Module Near You!
- CONNECT Project Transitions to the Private Sector
- The AI Advantage: How to Improve Palliative Care in A Value-based World
- AMA Awards Research Grants to Advance the Study of Women in Medicine
- State HIE News and Updates 9-13-19
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net