By Jim Tate – The MIPS scores based on 2017 reporting periods have been calculated. For now, only providers have access to their scores. It is easy to do. Sign in at the QPP website and you can view your final MIPS score as well as payment adjustment information.
By Jim Tate – The MIPS scores based on 2017 performance were released just over a month ago and there are a few things to know. It is now possible to sign in and, as CMS tell us, “view your final performance feedback, which includes your final score and payment adjustment information.”
By Jim Tate – The race is over, all the data is locked, and now we just wait for the results. The MIPS 2017 data submission period ended last week on April 3, 2018. The time for strategic planning and decision making is over.
By Jim Tate – Over the holidays I have been thinking a lot about the MACRA & MIPS program. Maybe too much. Something about it doesn’t sit right with me. I have had a nagging sense that there was a flaw in the program.
By Jim Tate – The Office of Inspector General last week released the Followup Review: CMS’s Management of The Quality Payment Program. In 2016 OIG published their initial assessment of the management of the QPP by CMS.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- The Top 3 Mistakes Hospitals Make with Provider Capacity Management
- Revenue Cycle and Payer News 7-2-2019
- TNAP Collaborative Survey Finds Concern Over Privacy and Security Key Barrier to Interoperability
- Cedars-Sinai Joins BioLA to Advance Scientific Innovation
- 10 Ways Telemedicine Supports Behavioral Health
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net