Latest announcements made from companies and organizations on the hiring and appointments include MobileSmith Health, Healthline Media, AbleTo, Inc., Navigant, Blink Health, Iora Health, Microsoft, Surterra Wellness, Gates Foundation, PipelineRx, & CureMatch.
By Irv H. Lichtenwald – Should we be concerned? Microsoft Office was first introduced by Bill Gates at COMDEX, Las Vegas, in August, 1988. Here we are almost exactly 27 years later, and if you plug the words ‘hate,’ ‘Microsoft’ and ‘Office’ into Google, you’ll get more than 4 million results. Remove ‘Office’ and Google returns more than 33 million results.
Patient Privacy Rights Framework Publishes Set of 75 Auditable Criteria Austin, TX – Patient Privacy Rights (PPR) has released the publication of its Privacy Trust Framework©, a set of 75+...
This Week's Health IT Business News You can be forgiven in thinking that the only big news this week was the one-two-three punch of the release of final rules for...
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Outcomes-Based Certification – Coming to a Module Near You!
- CONNECT Project Transitions to the Private Sector
- The AI Advantage: How to Improve Palliative Care in A Value-based World
- AMA Awards Research Grants to Advance the Study of Women in Medicine
- State HIE News and Updates 9-13-19
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net