The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of June that we think deserve sharing again.
By Marty Puranik – While the majority of HIPAA violations involve electronic data breaches, the HIPAA Security Rule requires that healthcare providers and business associates implement “physical safeguards for all workstations that access ePHI to restrict access to authorized users.”
The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of September that we think deserve sharing again.
By Marty Puranik – Especially given the Breach Notification Rule, the requirement to send out notifications to patients and other parties following compromise of your healthcare information defenses, it is important to think specifically about what a breach is and how likely ones of different types are to occur.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Quality Reporting 101: How to Prioritize Your Clinical Quality Measures?
- Better Data to Save the Brain
- CMS Issues Final Rule for 2020 Payment Models: What You Need to Know
- The Friday Five – Top On Demand Episodes
- Want To Reduce Suicides? Follow The Data — To Medical Offices, Motels And Even Animal Shelters
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net