The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of April that we think deserve sharing again.
By Luis Castillo – “Siri, what’s the weather like today?” “Google, play me my workout playlist.” “Alexa, initiate hip replacement surgery.” One of those commands is not like the others.
By Luis Castillo – No matter who your patient is, there’s no way to avoid a certain degree of risk. If there were, preventing readmissions would be a much easier prospect. But even if we can’t eliminate risk entirely, we can certainly manage it.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- At the Heart of Healthcare Transformation: The CIO and CTO
- Learning While Caring: Advancing Patient-Centered Care for People with Multiple Chronic Conditions
- Misconfigured Webpage Exposed Patient Data
- The Friday Five – Nurses Week Highlights
- HHS To Deliver Value-Based Transformation in Primary Care
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net