The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of April that we think deserve sharing again.
By Luis Castillo – “Siri, what’s the weather like today?” “Google, play me my workout playlist.” “Alexa, initiate hip replacement surgery.” One of those commands is not like the others.
By Luis Castillo – No matter who your patient is, there’s no way to avoid a certain degree of risk. If there were, preventing readmissions would be a much easier prospect. But even if we can’t eliminate risk entirely, we can certainly manage it.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Getting to Zero Patient Bad Debt
- Lifting the U.S. Ban on a National Patient Identifier: 3 Things to Know
- Operating Rules for Payment-Related Transactions
- KHN’s ‘What The Health?’: Gun Violence And The Politics Of Public Health
- There is No Big Moment
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net