On April 23, 2019, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services issued the Fiscal Year 2020 Inpatient Prospective Payment System and the Long-term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System Proposed Rule.
CMS issued proposed updates to Medicare payment policies and rates under the Inpatient Prospective Payment System and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System, as well as a Request for Information to solicit feedback on ways to better achieve interoperability.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services encourages you to submit a formal comment on the FY 2018 Inpatient Prospective Payment System and Long Term Acute Care Hospital Proposed Rule by June 13, 2017.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- At the Heart of Healthcare Transformation: The CIO and CTO
- Learning While Caring: Advancing Patient-Centered Care for People with Multiple Chronic Conditions
- Misconfigured Webpage Exposed Patient Data
- The Friday Five – Nurses Week Highlights
- HHS To Deliver Value-Based Transformation in Primary Care
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net