The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of July that we think deserve sharing again.
By Leslie Athmer – Getting physicians engaged in your organization-wide initiatives while developing a MIPS strategy can be overwhelming. I recently had the opportunity to attend a forum where Dr. William Faber, Director of Navigant Consulting, discussed how to get physicians more engaged in quality initiatives.
By Leslie Athmer – I often get asked what the biggest concerns are for organizations participating in MIPS. For the 2019 performance year, one of the biggest concerns is the unknowns with the Cost category. Because there are so many unknowns with this category, I’ll try to focus on what we do know.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Getting to Zero Patient Bad Debt
- Lifting the U.S. Ban on a National Patient Identifier: 3 Things to Know
- Operating Rules for Payment-Related Transactions
- KHN’s ‘What The Health?’: Gun Violence And The Politics Of Public Health
- There is No Big Moment
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net