By Lee Horner – Caregiving for a loved one can bring out positive and negative emotions. Feeling frustrated and angry with everyone, from the care recipient to the doctors, are common emotions, especially for those caring from a distance.
It is day three of our 12 Days of Christmas Posts and we say Merci! to groups of three! Thank you to all our contributors and read the most read post of the year.
The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of November that we think deserve sharing again.
By Lee Horner – Preventing harm from medications, or adverse drug events (ADEs) is critical to maintaining patient safety and reducing hospital readmissions.
The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of January that we think deserve sharing again.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- PCMH Model of Care: The Cool Thing Healthcare Was Promised Long Ago
- TNAP Collaborative Launches Survey to Identify Issues with the Interoperable Exchange of Healthcare Data
- 4 Reasons Why Patient Education Should Be A Priority
- ReImagining Dementia
- 3 Million Fine Issued for PHI Breach of Over 300,000 Patients
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net