By Lee Horner – Caregiving for a loved one can bring out positive and negative emotions. Feeling frustrated and angry with everyone, from the care recipient to the doctors, are common emotions, especially for those caring from a distance.
It is day three of our 12 Days of Christmas Posts and we say Merci! to groups of three! Thank you to all our contributors and read the most read post of the year.
The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of November that we think deserve sharing again.
By Lee Horner – Preventing harm from medications, or adverse drug events (ADEs) is critical to maintaining patient safety and reducing hospital readmissions.
The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of January that we think deserve sharing again.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- How NLP Reveals Social Determinants Data to Improve Population Health
- Strategic Tips for Aligning Case Management and Revenue Cycle
- AHIMA19: Health Data and Information Conference
- ‘An Arm And A Leg’: Real Lessons Doctors Can Learn From Fake Patients
- CMS: Beyond the Policy
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net