The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of July that we think deserve sharing again.
By Kurt Long – Mergers and acquisitions are on an upward trend in the U.S. healthcare industry. Last year alone, more than 50 hospitals merged. As healthcare organizations join forces, their goal is to create operational synergies that will better serve their patients.
The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of April that we think deserve sharing again.
By Kurt Long – According to CNBC, Facebook sent a doctor on a secret mission to ask hospitals to share patient data. Facebook was also in talks with top hospitals and other medical groups as recently as last month regarding a proposal to match patient data with their user data.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- How NLP Reveals Social Determinants Data to Improve Population Health
- Strategic Tips for Aligning Case Management and Revenue Cycle
- AHIMA19: Health Data and Information Conference
- ‘An Arm And A Leg’: Real Lessons Doctors Can Learn From Fake Patients
- CMS: Beyond the Policy
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net