It has been four years since our first panel discussion addressing the growing and alarming rise of cybersecurity threats to healthcare. Yet, despite the addition of security protocols, and training to thwart hacking incidents, the industry continues to be plagued.
Companies are seeking talent for the fastest growing industries in tech and healthcare is on the top of the list. Who is looking for what? Here are posted opportunities being reported from Kuma, Medicomp, Atlantic.Net, & Wolters Kluwer.
Business news from NextGate, Rhinogram, CynergisTek, Inc., Kuma, DrChrono Inc., MedShift, Health Catalyst, WellSky and more.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- The Rising Tide of Payer Requests for Medical Records: How to Shore Up Your Defense
- IHS Modernization: Focus on the patients, and the Data will follow
- Consumer-friendly Medicare Advantage Plans Could be Creating the Blueprint for the Future of Health Insurance
- Amplifying Local Resources to Empower the Community
- Enhancing the Use of Evidence with Interoperable Clinical Decision Support
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net