The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of February that we think deserve sharing again.
By Ken Reiher – Conducting regular HIPAA security risk assessments helps CEs ensure compliance with HIPAA’s administrative, physical and technical safeguards, and helps expose areas where an organization’s protected health information could be at risk.
The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of October that we think deserve sharing again.
By Ken Reiher – It’s funny how the definition of the old-fashioned way changes over time. With innovation and advances in technology, we get faster, easier and more accurate. Who knew that one day, we’d be calling flip phones or desktop computers old-fashioned?
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- How NLP Reveals Social Determinants Data to Improve Population Health
- Strategic Tips for Aligning Case Management and Revenue Cycle
- AHIMA19: Health Data and Information Conference
- ‘An Arm And A Leg’: Real Lessons Doctors Can Learn From Fake Patients
- CMS: Beyond the Policy
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net