By Joel Barthelemy – Malcolm X said, “Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.” It’s sage advice that many clinicians might agree with. After all, a patient’s behaviors and choices today influence their well-being in the future.
The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of July that we think deserve sharing again.
By Joel Barthelemy – Today’s healthcare challenges are often framed in terms of patient struggles. From high deductible plans to provider shortages, many patients are frustrated by our current healthcare system.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Getting to Zero Patient Bad Debt
- Lifting the U.S. Ban on a National Patient Identifier: 3 Things to Know
- Operating Rules for Payment-Related Transactions
- KHN’s ‘What The Health?’: Gun Violence And The Politics Of Public Health
- There is No Big Moment
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net