The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of July that we think deserve sharing again.
By Jitin Asnaani – At HIMSS 2013, I joined with my peers across a handful of health IT companies to launch an idea centered around the simple notion that a patient’s data should follow them, regardless of where care occurred.
Beginning Monday November 30th and all week, tune in to This Just In to hear Justin Barnes and Jitin Asnaani talk interoperability strategy and opportunity – 2:30pm ET.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Getting to Zero Patient Bad Debt
- Lifting the U.S. Ban on a National Patient Identifier: 3 Things to Know
- Operating Rules for Payment-Related Transactions
- KHN’s ‘What The Health?’: Gun Violence And The Politics Of Public Health
- There is No Big Moment
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net