By Jeffrey Brady MD, MPH – As a physician, I know that when patients and caregivers ask questions, it helps them be more fully engaged as part of their own healthcare teams.
By Jeffrey Brady MD, MPH – At the inaugural meeting, an important theme emerged at that first meeting: We are reaching the limits of what can be achieved by the familiar project-by-project or problem-by-problem approach to improving care.
By Jeffrey Brady MD, MPH – It’s never easy hearing a story about unnecessary harm endured by a patient who received wrong or unnecessary treatment—or something worse—because of a misdiagnosis. But the stories told last September at AHRQ’s Research Summit on Diagnostic Safety were numerous, upsetting, and sometimes tragic.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- CMS 2019 Rule Creates Incentive for Remote Patient Monitoring – How to Get Started
- HHS Announces Next Steps in Advancing Interoperability of Health Information
- InstaMed Releases Ninth Annual Trends in Healthcare Payments Report
- The Friday Five – Patience Experience Week
- Health IT Events and Hashtags
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net