On August 2, CMS issued the Fiscal Year 2020 Inpatient Prospective Payment System and the Long-Term Acute Care Hospital Prospective Payment System final rule.
On April 23, 2019, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services issued the Fiscal Year 2020 Inpatient Prospective Payment System and the Long-term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System Proposed Rule.
By William Hyman – On December 18th CMS presented a webinar on the Promoting Interoperability Program as applied to Inpatient Prospective Payments. Among the other content the webinar included changes from 2018 to 2019, and from 2019 to 2020.
CMS issued proposed updates to Medicare payment policies and rates under the Inpatient Prospective Payment System and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System, as well as a Request for Information to solicit feedback on ways to better achieve interoperability.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services encourages you to submit a formal comment on the FY 2018 Inpatient Prospective Payment System and Long Term Acute Care Hospital Proposed Rule by June 13, 2017.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Quality Reporting 101: How to Prioritize Your Clinical Quality Measures?
- Better Data to Save the Brain
- CMS Issues Final Rule for 2020 Payment Models: What You Need to Know
- The Friday Five – Top On Demand Episodes
- Want To Reduce Suicides? Follow The Data — To Medical Offices, Motels And Even Animal Shelters
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net