By William Hyman – On December 18th CMS presented a webinar on the Promoting Interoperability Program as applied to Inpatient Prospective Payments. Among the other content the webinar included changes from 2018 to 2019, and from 2019 to 2020.
CMS issued proposed updates to Medicare payment policies and rates under the Inpatient Prospective Payment System and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System, as well as a Request for Information to solicit feedback on ways to better achieve interoperability.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services encourages you to submit a formal comment on the FY 2018 Inpatient Prospective Payment System and Long Term Acute Care Hospital Proposed Rule by June 13, 2017.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Bundled Payments – Last Call???
- Agreeing on Outcomes is Good, Achieving Outcomes with Data Analytics is Even Better
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ Still More ‘Medicare-For-All’
- Apply to Participate in the 2019 Factors Associated with Reporting Quality Measures Study
- Virtual Care: Transforming the Way We See Our Providers
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net