By Abhinav Shashank – What do the best care teams in healthcare have in common? They don’t just take care of the sick- they help them get better. They engage and empower their patients to play a central role in their care and become healthy.
We are at HIMSS19 in Orlando talking to vendors, attendees, and HIMSS news bureau. Here are some of the announcements coming from the conference.
By Abhinav Shashank – Physicians have been instrumental to the healthcare industry; and from their perspective, healthcare is changing rapidly. With several new legislations and continued technological developments might have confused providers.
By Abhinav Shashank – The digitization of healthcare was a much-needed change brought after years of hard work and effort. One might wonder how to justify the expenditure of 10 billion dollars in a span of five years just on digitization!
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- ABCs of VBC – Final Rule for 2020
- From GPS and F35 Fighters to Next Generation OCR
- ESRD and DMEPOS CY 2020 Final Rule
- Driving Transformation through Academic Medical Centers
- Federal Requirements on Interoperability Pose Major Challenges and Opportunities
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net