HIMSS has announced the launch of the HIMSS Value Score, healthcare’s first international quality measurement for the value of health IT. The Value Score is the latest HIMSS-developed standards and resources that serve as health IT adoption models.
IDC Health Insights presented its 2015 healthcare predictions, based on a new IDC FutureScape report, in an on-demand Web conference, IDC FutureScape: Worldwide Healthcare 2015 Predictions. The Web conference featured...
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Outcomes-Based Certification – Coming to a Module Near You!
- CONNECT Project Transitions to the Private Sector
- The AI Advantage: How to Improve Palliative Care in A Value-based World
- AMA Awards Research Grants to Advance the Study of Women in Medicine
- State HIE News and Updates 9-13-19
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net