By Rita Bowen – We are highlighting privacy and security trends and predictions to help Health Information Management (HIM) and other healthcare leaders navigate compliance in the coming year.
AHIMA, CHIME to Work Together On Governance and Standards As part of a partnership to advance health information management (HIM) and health information technology (HIT), the American Health Information Management...
2013 a Year of Re-tooling for Health Information Management Planning The Affordable Care Act (ACA) is here; the transition to ICD-10 compliance looms. What is a Health Information Management professional...
New Tool Helps Health IT Job Seekers The American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) serves more than 64,000 members and is a recognized leader in the health information management (HIM)...
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Outcomes-Based Certification – Coming to a Module Near You!
- CONNECT Project Transitions to the Private Sector
- The AI Advantage: How to Improve Palliative Care in A Value-based World
- AMA Awards Research Grants to Advance the Study of Women in Medicine
- State HIE News and Updates 9-13-19
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net