On Tuesday, May 7, the Senate health committee will hold its second hearing on implementation of the electronic health information provisions in the 21st Century Cures Act. Witnesses will be Dr. Don Rucker and Dr. Kate Goodrich.
By John Halamka MD – On January 20, Senators Alexander and Murray released the Bipartisan Senate Health Committee Staff Draft of Bill to Help Improve Health Information Technology for Doctors & Their Patients. This is a really important bill. Why? It includes legislative changes that will help reshape/evolve Meaningful Use.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- How NLP Reveals Social Determinants Data to Improve Population Health
- Strategic Tips for Aligning Case Management and Revenue Cycle
- AHIMA19: Health Data and Information Conference
- ‘An Arm And A Leg’: Real Lessons Doctors Can Learn From Fake Patients
- CMS: Beyond the Policy
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net