By Melinda Outlaw – Healthcare organizations are facing an overwhelming number of complex changes related to new initiatives, government regulations and the optimization of current processes. Many of these changes are regulatory generated, while others are competitively motivated, policy-driven and/or a result of customer derived requirements.
By Matt Gretczko – Last month before the Holidays, I unfortunately had to spend time in the hospital with a sick family member. The old adage “Nobody likes a hospital” is certainly true, however it has recently become quite insightful given the maturity of my career in the Healthcare industry.
Health IT Stuff I Found on Google Glass By Joy Rios, Managing Partner at Practice Transformation Twitter: @askjoyrios The Health IT landscape and culture is fast-paced. In my efforts to keep up with the pace of change, I find a lot of exciting, inspiring, and/or intriguing stories, and I got to thinking, I’m learning so much — you might […]
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- The Top 3 Mistakes Hospitals Make with Provider Capacity Management
- Revenue Cycle and Payer News 7-2-2019
- TNAP Collaborative Survey Finds Concern Over Privacy and Security Key Barrier to Interoperability
- Cedars-Sinai Joins BioLA to Advance Scientific Innovation
- 10 Ways Telemedicine Supports Behavioral Health
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net