In 2016, healthcare industry management consulting was a $20 billion sector in the US. The marketplace more than doubled exceeding $45 billion in the calendar year 2017 and projections have 2018 topping nearly $53 billion.
By Derek Manky – For healthcare providers, patient experience and satisfaction are becoming increasingly important as consumers shift their approach to seeking medical care.
By John Halamka MD – Over the past few months, I’ve been in England, China, Denmark, New Zealand, and Canada. Each of them is rethinking their healthcare IT strategy and is not entirely satisfied with past progress.
By Alex Tate – Physicians, hospitals, healthcare centers and other associated services are all using some sort of IT infrastructure in order to provide better care, cut costs and improve patient experience.
By Angela Hunsberger – For many practices, fluctuating program guidelines combined with the rushed pace of technology adoption has resulted in an overconsumption of software products. Focusing on a moving target makes it difficult to spot areas that could be unnecessarily costing your organization.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- 3 Reasons to Invest in Apps as a Health Insurance Payer
- Chris Palmieri, CEO, Commonwealth Care Alliance – Harlow On Healthcare
- Today, You Can Find Where to Dispose Drugs More Easily
- Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Website Retires this Month
- Precision Medicine Under the Microscope
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net