By Cara Sloman – While blockchain technology was initially developed to support the exchange of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, its decentralized, distributed ledger of digital events also offers many appealing possibilities to the healthcare industry.
By Kurt Long – According to CNBC, Facebook sent a doctor on a secret mission to ask hospitals to share patient data. Facebook was also in talks with top hospitals and other medical groups as recently as last month regarding a proposal to match patient data with their user data.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- HHS Launches Innovative Payment Model with New Treatment and Transport Options
- New HLC and BPC Report Calls for Public and Private Sector Actions
- New On Demand Episodes 2/19/2019
- ONC’s Proposed Rule will Connect People to their Care
- CCM and TCM codes: Providers Leave More Than Money on the Table
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net