By Cara Sloman – While blockchain technology was initially developed to support the exchange of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, its decentralized, distributed ledger of digital events also offers many appealing possibilities to the healthcare industry.
By Kurt Long – According to CNBC, Facebook sent a doctor on a secret mission to ask hospitals to share patient data. Facebook was also in talks with top hospitals and other medical groups as recently as last month regarding a proposal to match patient data with their user data.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- The Rising Tide of Payer Requests for Medical Records: How to Shore Up Your Defense
- IHS Modernization: Focus on the patients, and the Data will follow
- Consumer-friendly Medicare Advantage Plans Could be Creating the Blueprint for the Future of Health Insurance
- Amplifying Local Resources to Empower the Community
- Enhancing the Use of Evidence with Interoperable Clinical Decision Support
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net