By Stephanie Chang, MD, MPH & Amanda Borsky, Dr.PH, MPP – This is a time of rapid change for health systems. New technologies, infrastructure, incentives and understanding increase the ways that health systems can improve patient care by tracking and using their own internal data.
By Sharon Arnold PhD – In his groundbreaking 2000 book, the author Malcolm Gladwell famously defined “The Tipping Point” as “the moment at which big changes follow seemingly small events.”
By Arlene Bierman MD – A hallmark of AHRQ’s work is providing evidence-based information to help clinicians and patients make the best possible treatment decisions. AHRQ’s mission is to increase the use of evidence in practice to improve both outcomes for individuals and population health.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Outcomes-Based Certification – Coming to a Module Near You!
- CONNECT Project Transitions to the Private Sector
- The AI Advantage: How to Improve Palliative Care in A Value-based World
- AMA Awards Research Grants to Advance the Study of Women in Medicine
- State HIE News and Updates 9-13-19
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net