By Luis Castillo – “Siri, what’s the weather like today?” “Google, play me my workout playlist.” “Alexa, initiate hip replacement surgery.” One of those commands is not like the others.
Business news from HealthBI, WellSky, Babyscripts, Ensocare, Wellpepper, Hill-Rom, EarlySense, Lumeris, Central Logic, PerfectServe, Divurgent, Gevity, Verato, Medicomp Systems, PatientPing, Rhinogram Telehealth, Diameter Health, Ochsner Health System, Geneva Health Solutions, Health Current, Ayasdi, MEDITECH And more.
By Mary Kay Thalken – The past few years have given us many advances in healthcare: EHRs. Wearable devices. Care management software. Apps that play a critical role in monitoring patient vital signs. The list goes on and on.
By Luis Castillo – No matter who your patient is, there’s no way to avoid a certain degree of risk. If there were, preventing readmissions would be a much easier prospect. But even if we can’t eliminate risk entirely, we can certainly manage it.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- At the Heart of Healthcare Transformation: The CIO and CTO
- Learning While Caring: Advancing Patient-Centered Care for People with Multiple Chronic Conditions
- Misconfigured Webpage Exposed Patient Data
- The Friday Five – Nurses Week Highlights
- HHS To Deliver Value-Based Transformation in Primary Care
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net