By Edward Yang – As the new year ushers in, many health IT leaders are finding themselves at a critical juncture to make 2019 a transformative time for their organizations. In response to massive consolidation, healthcare reform and competitive pressures, hospitals and health systems are undergoing dramatic change.
By Gevik Nalbandian – Patient matching issues that result in duplicate records cost hospitals $1.5M a year, at an average of $1,950 per patient, and the U.S. healthcare system over $6 billion annually, according to a new survey by Black Book Research.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Bundled Payments – Last Call???
- Agreeing on Outcomes is Good, Achieving Outcomes with Data Analytics is Even Better
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ Still More ‘Medicare-For-All’
- Apply to Participate in the 2019 Factors Associated with Reporting Quality Measures Study
- Virtual Care: Transforming the Way We See Our Providers
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net