CMS would like to notify hospitals and vendors that as of September 12, 2018, the Hospital Quality Reporting system is available to accept eCQM data for the Calendar Year (CY) 2018 reporting period.
CMS developed and published the 2019 reporting period electronic clinical quality measure flows for eligible hospitals and critical access hospitals to the eCQI Resource Center. This is a new resource for eligible hospital and CAH eCQMs for the 2019 reporting period, developed in response to stakeholder feedback.
CMS invites vendors and stakeholders to review and provide feedback on draft electronic clinical quality measure (eCQM) packages that include logic and header changes for eCQMs under consideration for CMS quality reporting and payment programs.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Bundled Payments – Last Call???
- Agreeing on Outcomes is Good, Achieving Outcomes with Data Analytics is Even Better
- Podcast: KHN’s ‘What The Health?’ Still More ‘Medicare-For-All’
- Apply to Participate in the 2019 Factors Associated with Reporting Quality Measures Study
- Virtual Care: Transforming the Way We See Our Providers
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net