This week's posts on HIPAA Omnibus, eRx Implementation, Standards in Stage 2 New Toolsets Support e-Prescribing (eRx) Implementation The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) announced their two new toolsets...
Patient engagement and empowerment is not anti-doctor If you missed Tuesday’s MU Live! with our special guest Dave deBronkart aka e-Patient Dave you can sign up to download the podcast...
Patient Engagement in Healthcare Transformation Dave deBronkart, aka e-Patient Dave, is an activist for the e-patient movement and arguably the leading voice on patient engagement. His story as a cancer...
This week's posts on Stage 2 Meaningful Use, HIE Market, mHealth and more... Stage 2 Bridging Issues Proposed Stage 2 Rules OK, I'm finally ready to to start seriously thinking...
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- The ATA Joins Congressional Champions to Introduce New Bipartisan Telehealth Legislation
- The Friday Five – HLTH Round Up
- Why is Addressing Workflow Woes the Next Big Thing for Patient Engagement?
- NOW on Demand Listen to Episodes on Healthcare Costs and Patient Payments
- New Data Show Nearly One-Third of Hospitals Can Access PDMP Data within their EHR
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net