The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of March that we think deserve sharing again.
By David Holtzman – State governments are not waiting for the United States Congress to pass a comprehensive national set of data privacy and cybersecurity standards. Each of the 50 states now has its own breach notification laws, with nearly one-half adopting data security…
The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of December that we think deserve sharing again.
By David Holtzman JD – New data reporting on the incidence of malware and ransomware incidents in healthcare find that the majority of physicians are experiencing cyberattacks while many fear they are in the line of fire for future attacks.
By David Holtzman – New Mexico became the forty-eighth state to enact a data breach notification law. Only Alabama and South Dakota remain without such requirements.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- PCMH Model of Care: The Cool Thing Healthcare Was Promised Long Ago
- TNAP Collaborative Launches Survey to Identify Issues with the Interoperable Exchange of Healthcare Data
- 4 Reasons Why Patient Education Should Be A Priority
- ReImagining Dementia
- 3 Million Fine Issued for PHI Breach of Over 300,000 Patients
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net