The thought leaders in our community are good about sharing their thoughts on the issues of today. Here are the top read and shared guest posts of March that we think deserve sharing again.
By Daniel Markuson – Recently, the University of Connecticut Health informed the public about a phishing breach that had potentially affected some medical and personal data of 326,000 patients. But it’s not even the largest healthcare sector data leak reported in the U.S. in 2019.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
HealthcareNOW Radio – Past Episodes On Demand
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- CMS 2019 Rule Creates Incentive for Remote Patient Monitoring – How to Get Started
- HHS Announces Next Steps in Advancing Interoperability of Health Information
- InstaMed Releases Ninth Annual Trends in Healthcare Payments Report
- The Friday Five – Patience Experience Week
- Health IT Events and Hashtags
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net