By Alex Tate – Communication has always been pivotal to the success of any business, any project and any pursuit. The effectiveness of communication within a team can alone decide the fate of the entire activity.
By Alex Tate – Choosing the right Electronic Health Record (EHR) is a crucial decision for any practice. It carries equivalent weight to making the right diagnosis of a patient. If you are a healthcare provider, consider your practice to be a patient, and an EHR the medicine for your practice. There are hundreds and thousands of EHRs available.
By Alex Tate – If you are considering a program to help you with your electronic health records then you will most likely be doing some research. You are going to find that there are a number of programs available. Therefore, it can be difficult to determine which one will actually be the very best choice.
Best Practices for Legal Health IT Scott Parker Digital Marketing Analyst, CureMD The following are excerpts from my interview with Sean Williams, the Legal Counsel at CureMD, a web-based EHR vendor....
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- Outcomes-Based Certification – Coming to a Module Near You!
- CONNECT Project Transitions to the Private Sector
- The AI Advantage: How to Improve Palliative Care in A Value-based World
- AMA Awards Research Grants to Advance the Study of Women in Medicine
- State HIE News and Updates 9-13-19
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net