By Ken Reiher – Conducting regular HIPAA security risk assessments helps CEs ensure compliance with HIPAA’s administrative, physical and technical safeguards, and helps expose areas where an organization’s protected health information could be at risk.
By Ken Reiher – It’s funny how the definition of the old-fashioned way changes over time. With innovation and advances in technology, we get faster, easier and more accurate. Who knew that one day, we’d be calling flip phones or desktop computers old-fashioned?
As part of our on going series on InterviewsNOW, I spoke to Gerry Blass from Comply Assistant and John Gomez from Sensato The episode is now on-demand. Check it out and take a listen.
By Gerry Blass – Medical device cybersecurity has become significantly more important in the age of digital health. There are essential actions health systems must take to protect themselves – and their patients.
OUR STREAMING RADIO STATION
Our Podcast Channel
Miss any episodes of your favorite HealthcareNOW Radio shows? Find them all on our SoundCloud Channel. Play or Download Here
Get Our eNews Digests
EHR Incentive Program News
More Top Headlines
- How NLP Reveals Social Determinants Data to Improve Population Health
- Strategic Tips for Aligning Case Management and Revenue Cycle
- AHIMA19: Health Data and Information Conference
- ‘An Arm And A Leg’: Real Lessons Doctors Can Learn From Fake Patients
- CMS: Beyond the Policy
- See all our sites aggregated content on HealthITAnswers.net